- The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as substitute for blood plasma
- The world's largest McDonalds is located on I-44 at Vinita, Oklahoma. It goes from one side of the interstate to the other, passing over the interstate
- Strawberries have more vitamin C in them than oranges
- Dead Egyptian noblewomen were given the special treatment of being allowed a few days to ripen, so that the embalmers wouldn't find her too attractive
- In 1922, Pitcairn Airlines was the first to provide air sickness bags
- The first time movie audiences were treated to a flushing toilet was in Alfred Hitchcock's 1959 release Psycho
- The Planet Pluto takes 248n Earth years to orbit the sun. For Twenty of those years it is closer to the sun than the planet Neptune, It's orbit prevents it from colliding with Neptune
- Facts about onions.
- Chefs started using them 5,000 years ago to spice up their cooking.
- Eaten ram onions are good for unblocking stuffed nose.
- Onions are low in calories and a good source of vitamin C, calcium, potassium and fibre.
- They get their distictive smell by soaking up sulphur from the soil.
- Cooking destroys the eyewatering agent.
- They help reduce cholestrol if eaten after a fatty meal.
- They help circulation.
- A sliced raw onion helps relive a bee sting.
- a nuclear powered aircraft carrier can run for up to 18 years.
- Titanium is the most corrosion resistant material suitable for boat building. It is stronger than steel and weighs only half as much.
- The 'rusticles' on the model of the sunken Titanic were Cheeto's and bran flakes painted with rust coloured primer
- In the original 101 Dalmatians movie, Pongo has 72 spots, Perdita has 68 and each of the puppies has 32
the emu or kangaroo can walk backwards. This is why
they're on the Australian Coat of Arms.
average cough comes out ofvyour mouth at 60MPH.
free-moving liquid in outer space will form itself into a
sphere, because of it's surface tension.
- Ketchup is excellent for cleaning brass, especially tarnished and corroded brass
- A team of scientist from the University of Bangor and Caltech say they have succeeded in transmitting the properties of a light beam to another beam across a lab bench, in what they claim is the "first bona fide teleportation".
- Chicken Breeders have been trying to improve the smell in the rearing sheds by adding garlic to the chickens diet. One of the farmers that work there said that it smells more like a pizzeria.
aren't actually tear-drop shaped. They are rounded at the
top and flat on the bottom.
- One Day on the planet Pluto is about the length of a week on Earth
the Titanic sunk there was 7,500 lbs of ham on it
- Pluto has one moon called Charon
- The first police force was establised in Paris 1667
- Kermit the Frog has 11 points on his collar around his neck.
broken clock is right at least twice a day.
Thanks to email@example.com for