Lines written by a Bear With Very Little Brain
by A. A. Milne
- On Monday, when the sun is hot
- I wonder to myself a lot:
- Now is it true, or is it not,
- That what is which and which is what?
- On Tuesday, when it hails and snows
- The feeling on me grows and grows
- That hardly anybody knows
- If those are these or these are those.
- On Wednesday, when the sky is blue,
- And I have nothing else to do,
- I sometimes wonder if itís true
- That who is what and what is who.
- On Thursday, when it starts to freeze
- And hoar-frost twinkles on the trees,
- How very readily one sees
- That these are whose- but whose are these?
- On Friday-
sadly, this was never finished, due to an untimely interruption from Kanga
from "The House at Pooh-corner"