- No cat will be admitted without a current vaccination certificate against Feline Enteritis and Feline Influenza.We would also recommend vaccination against Feline Leukaemia
- All cats will be inspected before admittance and those showing signs of infection or infestation may be refused admission.
- Any cat showing symptoms of infection or infestation whilst in the care of Craykats Cattery will be placed in isolation and a veterinary surgeon contacted if necessary.
- We are unable to accept un-neuteured male cats or pregnant queens.
- Payment must be made on admittance, any further costs incurred during the stay will be paid on collection.
- For peak holiday periods, a deposit will be required on booking.
- Owners must leave a contact name and telephone number whilst their cat is in the care of Craykats Cattery.
We reserve the right to refuse admittance.