Specification for the ECO-Mega Bat Detector/Recorder
This is a new
bat detector/recorder especially design for time expansion analysis.
600 gms with batteries.
02. Size 170x110x40mm.
03. Batteries 4xC cells.
04. Very large memory size, 2 megabyte for basic detector.
Progressively up to 10 megabytes for top of the range model.
record times of 5.12 seconds up to 20.48 seconds. Memory can be retrospectively
upgraded in 2
05. Memory rotate facility. For continuous loop playback
of recorded sounds.
solid state recorder. No external tape recorder required but can be
used if required.
07. Sampling aquisition rate 409.6kHz.
08. Arm/Hold facility for enabling a recording.
09. ÷ 10 ÷32 and ÷ 64 playback.
10. Inbuilt commentary microphone.
11. Recordings can be time expansion, frequency division, and mic. commentary
12. Dehumidity heater for sensor.
13. Bat peak power call frequency measurement facility.
14. Low battery power indicator.
15. Three segment digital display for frequency indication.
In addition the decimal point for each segment is used for indicating
a) Bat present b) Recording a signal c) Playing back a signal.
16. Four output sockets for :
HD. Headphone insertion breaks speaker connection.
HET. Superheterodyne mono headphone output.
REC. Tape Recorder output.
USF. Ultrasonic frequency output.
Basic 2 Megabyte memory £990.00.
4 Megabyte memory £1300.00.
6 Megabyte memory £1600.00.
8 Megabyte memory £1850.00.
10 Megabyte memory £1950.00.
(+ Registerd post & packaging).
Final price to be advised.