The Parish of Constantine is one of the
largest (in area) in Cornwall and is bounded on its'
southern side by the banks of the Helford River and it
reaches up into the granite ridge of Carmenellis and
includes the hamlets of Port Navas and Seworgan.
Village Facilities include:-
- 13th Century Parish Church, (good
set of six bells 7 ½ cwt tenor)
- Spar Shop (8am to 9pm)
- 19th Century Methodist Chapel
converted into a community facility 'The Tolman
- Electrical shop.
- Constantine Stores and Post Office
with a very large off licence (including 500
- Village Taxi Service.
- Local Information Centre with
internet access and craft gallery.
- Regular bus services to Helston,
Falmouth (both 7 miles) and Truro (14 miles).
- Doctor and Dental surgeries.
- Queens Arms village pub.
- Constantine Social Club.
- Trengilly Wartha Inn (10 minute
footpath walk, with excellent bar and food
To find out what's on go to the