| Creators of hand-made
Wendy & David Pryce Jones
Glanrafon Hall, Glanrafon,
North, Wales, UK
Tel & Fax: 01490 460440
International: +44 1490 460440
our web site
for more information.
Our Studio and Showroom
The Glassblobbery studio and gallery was originally built in 1890 as the
community hall and vicarage to the church of St James which is situated across
the road. The church building is held in some repute as the first in Wales to
be built by the celebrated architect Gilbert-Scott, with beautiful stained
glass windows and rows of Minton tiles around the altar.
Shop open Easter to October 10.30am to 5.30pm
Open every day during July and August
Closed all day Tuesdays in April, May, June,
September and October (except Bank Holidays)
November-Easter by appointment only.
Evening talks and group visits by appointment, throughout the year.
| © 2003 The Glassblobbery - All rights